Sunday, July 1, 2012

6/30/2012 boring

Today's journey was not to exciting, I woke up at 6 a.m., and looked at the weather map on my phone, I seen that there was storms near Toledo and heading our way so I didn't want to take a chance and get caught in the storms. So on that note I layed in bed for the next hour trying to figure out if I was going to venture off later or the stationary bike.  Around 7:30 a.m I decided that I was just going to do the stationary bike.  I figured I would run to red box rent some movies and  sit in front of the t.v while I did it.  There was just no other way around sitting on a bike that long with no scenery.  So on that note I left home, stopped at red box and then got Mcdonalds breakfast for everyone.  I thought it would be nice to have a family breakfast real quick before I was stuck on the bike. Figured I needed the energy to ride the bike and thought it would be a great idea. Yeah  right, after I consumed my breakfast I entered my food intake into myfitness pal, I about fell over. I had no idea there were that many calories in fast food breakfast... oh my is all I will say, don't think I will ever do that again...

So I popped in movie one, Jeff Who Lives at Home, all i can say about that is that was the longest hour and 23 minutes of my life.  The 7 minutes of advertisements were better then that movie, but that's just my opinion.  After 90 minutes I took a 10 minute break because riding a stationary bike is worse then riding a bike, the seat is totally uncomfortable.  lol anyways I popped in movie number two which was A Thousand Words, that movie was okay definately better then movie number 1, and there was a good moral to it, but not the best movie I seen.  So anyways after that movie I took another break and then finished up my miles... Total mileage on the stationary bike was 42.01 and it took   3:35:55.  Tomorrow I shall venture out on the road hopefully!

Lesson learned when riding a stationary bike that long, make sure you find good movies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment